Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taking care of your Green Thumb


Tis the season for gardening and my hands suffer because of it. They have been crying for relief from the dry, sandpaper like skin I have burdened them with. While putting on my soothing hand salve I realize I need to share this product with other hands in need.

I own several pair of gardening gloves but they become damp, heavy and cumbersome. The gloves end up thrown on the lawn while I dig into the good earth. My hands pay the price for my lack of protection and repay me with broken nails and cracked skin. I have a semi-nightly routine of a DYI manicure, cleaning and polishing my nails and pampering my skin with products from Green Thumb. The salve is a remarkable product that I carry in my bag and use several times during the day. I also use the cleanser. It is extremely mild and derived from organic extracts while the salve is an intensive repair treatment. The salve contains coconut, shea butter, sweet almond oil and sunflower oil. Just a little bit of the salve goes a long, long way. Both the salve and cleanser come in two pleasant scents; herbal and citrus. Green Thumb is perfect for the gardener or anyone with overworked hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment