Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nothing says "tasty' like home grown tomatoes!


Ask not what your mom can do for you, but what you can do for your mom. It’s that time of year when children of all ages get to express their love for Mom. My house is no exception. May is a busy month for us. Mother’s day always falls within one or two days of my wedding anniversary (May 9th) and my oldest son’s birthday (May 8th) which is then followed by my daughter’s birthday (May 19th). All of which will be dogged by the high expectations of Father’s Day, however squelched by my youngest sons H.S. graduation that same weekend. The aforementioned turn of events equates to "never enough money to buy mom some serious * bling". Lucky for them, I’m low maintenance and I appreciate the simple things like a nice * breakfast with my family. Getting my kids to * clean their rooms or * wash my car would be the * Diamond Tiara that I so well deserve.


So my request for Mother’s Day 2009 is simple; strive to be the best you can be, spend wisely, be safe, don’t do anything stupid and make me a vegetable garden.


* TGS is not responsible for any subliminal messaging that may take place in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment