Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eye Catching Bifocal SunReaders

OTB Bifocal SunReaders…have you tried them yet? The days of sitting at the beach with my sunglasses layered over my reading glasses are long gone. For me they have many uses... I wear them while I drive to help me identify cell phone callers. I also find myself keeping them on for quick runs into the grocery store or Wally World. I can read labels without fumbling through my bag for glasses. All of OTB Bifocals have 100% UVBA protection. They come in a variety of styles for men and woman. An adorable carrying case is included. These are in store at The Green Shutter . I'll ship them anywhere, just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call!

1 comment:

  1. we provides Fast and high quality eyewear repair service and repair Glasses, sunglasses, all types of frame and lenses.

    ReplyDelete