Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lessons for the Road


We just returned from taking our youngest off to college. It’s a 5 hour trip and freshman move-in was at an ungodly 7 A.M., ergo we were forced to drive in a day early. With the Dorm paraphernalia packed into the SUV there was barely room to sit. I had to pack light.


My usual travel tote The Pocket Rocket from Bungalow Scout (pardon my obvious plug) was filled with work papers and my laptop. Too lazy to empty it I grabbed my Pretty Green Bag which I usually reserve for local errands. Turns out it's the bag that keeps on giving. I was able to stuff it with my cropped pants and a tee for a change of clothes (slightly wrinkled I use the hotel iron). My comfy sleep pants, another tee, my hairdryer (not a fan of hotel hair dryers; too small, short cord), make up, hair brush, hair product, moisturizer, contact lens solution, tooth brush, tooth paste, eye glasses and an extra pair of flip flops. Oh, my phone charger and an apple. Did I say amazing? Crazy Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment