Thursday, June 18, 2009

Got BUGZ?

A humanitarian company providing sustainable employment to the proud Zulu of Africa.

As told by the founders… “Over the years we have worked to uplift the Zulu and provide them with a better quality of life. We have seen them through sickness and personal trauma and tragedy-through fires that ravaged their shacks and took all of their possessions. We have personally provided shelter and clothing for them even when it meant going without. This project is totally supported by the sales of our beautiful products as profits are put back into the company to sustain jobs and create new ones. No outside, private or government funding has been or is being used on this project. Our mission has been to build proper housing and a clinic for the Zulu.”

I am proud to be a distributor of BUGZ Workshop.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog, it is no exaggeration when I say that each butterfly,dragonfly, hummingbird sold actually helps feed people. We have been making these wonderful little items for over a decade and would like to thank each and every person that has bought one for your support...a heart felt thank you from founder Paul Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Pauline, I about to become a distributor of the beautiful products of Bugz. I am wondering can you give me some information on how good a seller they are and what type of people purchase them. I need to get some information for my business plan and Bugz are some of the products I will be selling.
    I hope you can help me with some information.
    Thanking you for your time.
    Pauline.

    ReplyDelete